Behind the scenes...
This is just a note to say thank you that you visited my site, I'm a photographer based in Cambridge, specializing in children and family portraits.
I finished my studies as a lawyer but I chose a much more creative path as I soon realized I am interested in arts more than anything.
My aim is to show you beauty through my eyes.
A few facts about me:
- I use a Canon 6d mark ii for shooting
- My favorite lens is my sigma art 85mm 1.4 (this helps me to create beautiful bokeh and blur in the background)
- I am a proud Mum of two beautiful Girls who love modeling for me
- I solely use my own work, any images with relation to my business is produced by me
- I use my own actions and presets
- I love vintage and whimsical themes, I have lots and lots of retro props
- Most importantly EVERYTHING I create is made with love!
Throughout the years I did quite a few photo courses in the Cambridge area, and I constantly learn as, in my opinion, this is a profession where you can always improve yourself. Being innovative is key so I improve and challenge myself all the time.
Looking forward to hearing from you,